Pascal Soriot is a legendary French chief executive officer of the multi-national corporation AstraZeneca, a multi-talented, professional, and mind-blowing character.
Pascal and the company recently came to the attention of the media after AstraZeneca announced that its COVID-19 vaccine had a “winning formula.” Their first vaccine to be tested was a major disappointment earlier.
Pascal Soriot Age, Date of Birth, Birthday, Family, What about his father, mother, Where is he from? Early Life
Famous and smart business manager Pascal Soriot was born on May 23, 1959 (age 62 years old), in France. So by nationality, he holds a French nationality and belongs to white ethnicity. Talking about his birth sign (zodiac sign) is Gemini, he follows the Christian religion.
Talking about his family background, sadly when Pascal was 20 his father left the world. And the information about his mother is unknown, however, he is also not available on any social media. So it’s hard to guess about his family background.
He belongs to French parents. But the detailed information about his family background is under review. Talking about his family members details that include his mother are not revealed yet.
Read about: Trayce Jackson-Davis Mom? Age, Parents, Nba
There is not much info regarding Pascal family background and parents on the internet. Parents’ details of Soriot are unavailable.
We do not have the information regarding the details of his parents and his family members. But we do know that he has been managing his own family life very well.
He has kept his parent’s privacy away from the media. He has always protected his family details from the media. About his family, his parent’s identities are not revealed for now. He is also secretive about his siblings and friends.
Pascal Soriot Wife, Is he gay? Or he is married? What about his children?
Pascal Soriot is a happily married man, who married his beautiful wife, but sadly also his wife’s information is unknown. But they are blessed with two adorable children.
Now he living a happy life with his family member in France.
Pascal Soriot Net worth, Salary, How much he earns till now with AstraZeneca worth?
As per available media, the CEO of Pascal Soriot AstraZeneca earns a monthly salary of about $250,000 and his net worth amounts to $29 million.
Soriot lives his luxury life, as a good businessman, and he gathered enough wealth from his business career.
Career of Pascal Soriot, how he achieved his success after very hard work
Moving on to his career, He joined Roussel Uclaf (formerly the second largest pharmaceutical firm in France, before Hoechst AG acquired it in 1997) as a salesman in Australia in April 1986. He became General Manager of Hoechst Marion Roussel in Australia in 1996 and, in April 1997, moved to Tokyo.
He moved to Aventis in America in 2000 and in 2002 became chief executive officer of Aventis USA, which in 2004 became Sanofi Aventis USA.
In 2006, he joined Roche. He was chief executive of the Genentech subsidiary of Roche from April 2009 to 2010. As Chief Executive Officer, he rejoined Roche Pharma AG in 2010.
he is also an CEO of the well-known AstraZeneca pharmaceutical corporation. Since October 2012, the French genius has been working as Chief Executive Officer of the medicine firm.
Pascal’s is a very intelligent business founder and the CEO of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries.
How he maintains his social media as an actor?
Soriot’s is not available on any social media account we think he likes to keep the details about his personal life to himself. If there any news about his social media we will update.
Where he attended his high school and university?
Talking about his education, He studied university veterinary medicine (École nationale vétérinaire d’Alfort at Maisons-Alfort in south-east Paris). Later, at HEC Paris, he received an MBA.
Quick facts about Pascal Soriot
- How old is Pascal Soriot? age/date of birth/family? Pascal Soriot, a famous and knowledgeable business strategist, was born in France on May 23, 1959 (aged 62 years). So he holds French citizenship by nationality and belongs to white ethnicity.
- Pascal Soriot Net worth? The CEO of Pascal Soriot AstraZeneca receives a monthly income of around $250,000 and his net worth amounts to $29 million, as per the available media. career.
- Is Pascal Soriot married, is he gay? his wife? Pascal Soriot is a happily married man who is married to a lovely woman, but unfortunately, the details about his wife are undisclosed. although they are blessed with two cute children.
- Pascal Soriot Education? He studied veterinary medicine at the University School of Veterinary Medicine (École nationale vétérinaire d’Alfort, Maisons-Alfort, Southeast Paris). He got an MBA later, at HEC Paris.
- Pascal Soriot Social media? On every social media site that we presume he wants to keep the specifics of his personal life to himself, Pascal Soriot is not available. We’ll be updated if there is any news about his social media.
Pascal Soriot Body Appearance Height, Weight in 2021
|Height||In Feet: 4 Feet 2 Inches|
Centimeter: 128 cm
Meter: 1.28 m
|Weight||Kilogram: 179.6 kg|
Pound: 396 lbs
Interesting facts about Pascal Soriot which you should be known
|Net Worth||$29 million|