Paul Mango is the Deputy Chief of Staff for Policy in the Secretary’s office of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). He is an American politician who has also been elected Governor of Pennsylvania. But on May 15, 2018, he lost the election.
Like wise, Paul is an 82nd Airborne Division veteran. As a member of the board of the HM3 Partner Independence Fund, he is also active in community and civic causes.
Paul Mango Age, Date of Birth, Birthday, Family, What about his father, mother, where is he from? Early Life
Information on the date of birth and age of Paul Mango has not yet been shown. However, it seems that he is at the age of 50s as of now. But Mango was born and raised in the United States of America. So on the basis of nationality.
He holds an American nationality and belongs to white ethnicity. But his Birth sign is unknown.
Moving on to his personal life, the details about his family background is under review. There is not much info regarding Paul’s family background and parents identities on the internet. He has never revealed about his family, he is also secretive about his siblings and friends.
If there’s any news update about his Family, Siblings we will update the articles.
How much does he Earn for being a Politician? Paul Mango Net worth and Salary
When it comes to salary, we have not found the actual facts. Nor the annual salary of Paul Mango. He has not revealed anything about his salary.
He has managed to keep his personal details private. But, he must have earned well from his career already but we don’t have any information about his net worth and salary.
If there’s any news update about his net worth, salary and income we will update the articles.
Paul Mango’s Career
Paul Mango is an American politician who also ran for the Pennsylvania Governor’s election. But on May 15, 2018, he lost the election. He also served as Deputy Chief Administrator and Chief of Staff at CMS.
Other than his political career, from 1988 to 2017, he was a director at Mckinsey & Company and from 1981-86, Paul Mango, deputy chief of HHS, was also the captain of the United States Army.
Relationship Status of Paul Mango? Is he Married? Wife and Children?
According to website justfacts.votesmart.org, Paul Mango is happily married to Dawn, a West Point graduate in 1982. They are also blessed with five daughters.
Is he available on any Social media platform?
He is not available on any social media like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter we think he likes to keep the details about his personal life to himself or he has no interest in those things. If there’s any news about his social media we will update you.
Where he attended his High school and University?
Talking about his education, he attended the Military Academy of the United States, where he received a B.S. in engineering. Later, at Harvard Business School, he graduated with an MBA in health care.
Quick Facts about Paul Mango
- Who is Paul Mango? Paul Mango is the Deputy Chief of Staff for Policy in the Secretary’s office of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).
- Paul Mango’s Date of birth and age? The information regarding Mango’s birth date and age hasn’t been shown out yet. However, it looks like he is in the age of 50s as of now.
- Net worth and Salary of Mango? Moving toward his salary and Net worth, we have not found the actual facts. Nor the annual salary of Paul Mango. He has not revealed anything about his salary. But, he must have earned well from his career already.
- Is he available in any social media? He is not available on any social media like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter we think he likes to keep the details about his personal life to himself or he has no interest in those things.
- Relationship status of Paul? Wife and Children? Paul Mango is happily married to Dawn, they are also blessed with five daughters. But their Children’s identities are not revealed for now.
Paul Mango‘s Body Appearance Height, Weight in 2021
Interesting facts about Paul Mango which you should be known
|Net Worth||Under Review|