Paula Scher is the first female principal of pentagram in 1991 so because of her talent she is now an educator she is also a very popular graphic designer, art educator painter, and member of adobe creative cloud, and she is a very talented female artist in the world.
So she began her career as an art director in the 1970s and early 80s Because her typography become highly influential in the middle of the 1990s and she also has developed an identity and branding system.
Age, Family, Nationality, Education
October 6, 1948, she born in Washington, D.C. of United States her age is (72 years) as of 2021. and his husband of Paula scher is also a graphic designer artist, and painter his name is Seymour Chwast born on August 18, 1931 (age 88 years). Scher completed her study on Tyler school of art and architecture in 1970.
Paula Scher estimated net worth is 6 Million USD $ Primary income from graphic designer and painting.
She spent her career as a graphic designer, painter, author and educator .she developed environmental graphics, packaging and publication designs for a broad range of clients that includes, among others, Bloomberg, Microsoft, Bausch + Lomb, Coca-Cola, Shake Shack, Perry Ellis, the Museum of Modern Art, the Sundance Institute,
the High Line, Jazz at Lincoln Center, the Metropolitan Opera, the New York City Ballet, the New York Philharmonic, the New Jersey Performing Arts Center, the New 42nd Street, the New York Botanical Garden, the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum, the Philadelphia Museum of Art,
Awards And Achievements
Some honer and awards achive by scher is mention below
- i) In 1998 she achieved the Art Directors Club Hall of Fame,
- ii) in 2000 she received the Chrysler Award for Innovation in Design.
- iii) 2001 she achieved the profession’s highest honor,
- iv) in 2006 she achieved the Type Directors Club Medal,
- v) In 2012 she was honored with the Philadelphia Museum of Art’s
- in 2013 she received the National Design Award for Communication Design,
- SEGD Fellow name achieves by Paula Scher in 2019
What is she doing now??
Nowadays Her work has been exhibited all over the world and is represented in the permanent collections of the Museum of Modern Art and the Cooper-Hewitt National Design Museum in New York, the Library of Congress in Washington, D.C.,
the Philadelphia Museum of Art, the Denver Art Museum, the Victoria and Albert Museum, London, the Museum für Gestaltung Zürich, and the Bibliothèque Nationale de France and the Centre Georges Pompidou in Paris.
Quick Facts about Paula Scher
- Who is Paula Scher? Paula Scher is a graphic artist, author, and art educator in the United States. She was also the first female principal at Pentagram, where she started working in 1991.
- How old is Paula Scher? She was born in Washington, D.C., United States October 6, 1948. So, as of now, she is 72 years old.
- Is Paula Scher married or single? Yes! Paula Scher is happily married women, she married to her husband Seymour Chwast, who is also an American graphic designer, illustrator, and type designer.
- What is Paula Scher worth? Famous American Graphic designer has a Net worth of $6M.
Paula Scher‘s Body Appearance Height, Weight in 2021
|Height||In feet: 5 feet 6 inches|
Centimetre: 167.64 cm
Meter: 1.6764 m
|Weight||Kilogram: 55 kg|
Pound: 121.254 lbs
Interesting facts about Paula Scher which you should be known
|Single / Married||Married|